PLEASE ALLOW A 1-3 BUSINESS DAY LEAD TIME
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated.
Let us preface by boldly stating this is NOT a universal product, but rather handcrafted to fit the Volkswagen MK7/MK7.5 GTI - Golf R - GTD accurately and specifically. Isn’t that such a refreshing statement? Gone are the days of “universal” parts that yield lackluster results. This product DOES NOT fit the standard Golf TSI or TDI.
- Installation Guide
- aerofabb® Rear Spoiler Extension
- Black Anodized Countersunk Finishing Hardware
- 3M VHB Mounting Tape (Pre-Installed)
- 3M VHB Adhesion Promoter Pen
GOOD TO KNOWS!
- UPDATE 4/01/2021: Increased material thickness, double sided chamfer on trailing edge, and pocket recess for countersunk finishing washers.
- UPDATE 9/04/2020: Improved scratch resistant coating twice as strong vs previous release.
- Fits Years 2015-2020 (GTI, Golf-R, Rabbit, GTD)
- Designed & CNC'd In-house
- Double sided chamfer on trailing edge
- Precise Fitment
- Superior edge finish
- 2" extension height at tallest point
- High Gloss Black Surface Finish
- Pre-drilled Mounting Holes
- Mounts to underside of Factory Spoiler
- Precise Third Brake Light Contour Relief
Don't get it twisted, literally...
There's a reason we don't use metal! Pure Aluminum and/or Aluminum Composite panels, also known as ACM "Sign Making Material" (Polymetal, Alubond, Dibond, Alumilite, etc). What happens to metal when it bends? What happens to painted or powder coated surfaces when it comes in contact with road debris or unfortunate mishaps? It twists, creases, or chips under stress and worst of all, it stays like that. Save that wavy bacon for your plate at breakfast!
There's also a valid reason we do not use nut inserts like "Well Nuts" or "Rivet Nuts" for this specific application. It may seem like an overall easier approach however, oversizing holes 1.5x's-3x's larger than the fastener in order to install these nut inserts poses a serious issue. Fatiguing delicate plastic on the underside of the Factory Spoiler which will cause cracking and chipping of the material, paint, or both. Some of these options even require you to utilize specific tooling to install the nut portion which is costly and tough to gauge force squeezing into place. The other obvious yet often overlooked issues would be the GAPING holes and/or permanent Rivet Nuts left in place if you ever decide to remove the product for any reason.
Our fastening method is tried and proven resulting in the MOST secure holding power and LEAST amount of "irreversible damage" vs other fastening combinations disguised as "better" and "easier solutions" on the market.
We Are Innovators
We are proud to say that we were the first to develop a product with such a unique design and mounting location.
Hidden behind their photos
Its all in the details up close... Don't be fooled by inferior COPIES on the market made from lesser materials like aluminum which requires inconsistent paint or powder coating that WILL crease and chip, or even low grade plastics with subpar surface textures, edge finishes, and overall poor fitment. Nothing beats the original and it shows!
Nothing fancy here! Just a clean and unique add-on designed to flow seamlessly with your Factory Spoiler and Piano Black Side Fins.
Rear Spoiler Construction
The aerofabb® Rear Spoiler Extension is constructed from a durable High Impact Plastic and comes in a High Gloss Black Finish. Every aerofabb® Rear Spoiler Extension includes a factory installed logo badge. We then take it a step further by creating a recessed pocket for the badge and hardware to mount.
Installs with common hand tools and comes with detailed easy to read instructions. All holes are pre-drilled precisely where they need to be and ready for you to mount using the supplied High Tensile Anodized Aluminum Countersunk Hardware.
- Please refer to our COVID-19 Impact page for price change details.
aerofabb, LLC will accept Returns for items damaged during shipment within 24 hours of delivery. A new replacement item will be sent as a solution.
- If you need to return a damaged item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you purchased. We will respond quickly with instructions on how to return the items from your order.
- Cancelled orders that have not been shipped yet are not eligible for a refund.
- All sales are Final.
- (PRE ORDERS) Product estimated ship date of 6 weeks. Pre-orders cannot be cancelled for any reason.
- Most products have an up to date Lead Time (the time is takes to get a product ready BEFORE shipping) listed in the product description. aerofabb products are in very high demand and we fulfill hundreds on a weekly basis. This lead time allows us to work down the list of orders from oldest to newest and is NOT the time it takes to actually manufacture your product. We try our very best to beat these times when possible.
- (ALL SHIPMENTS) When you place an order, estimated shipping costs and delivery dates will be based on parcel service at the time of purchase. Lead times will need to be factored into the estimated delivery date. (Displayed Lead Time + Parcel Service Delivery Date)
- (INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS) aerofabb, LLC is not responsible for Customs Import Fees of any kind upon delivery of a product(s) to the end user.
- Funds WILL NOT be refunded for any shipment that is rejected by the customer. (customs, change of address, etc.)
- Product pricing is displayed in USD (United States Dollar)
- PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.