[DUE TO A SHIPPING DELAY WITH OUR PROPRIETARY STREET EDITION MATERIAL, EXTENDED LEAD TIMES OF SIX (6) TO EIGHT (8) WEEKS COULD BE EXPECTED FOR ALL STREET EDITION FRONT SPLITTERS, SIDE SPLITTERS, AND CHIN SPOILERS.]
We are sorry for this delay and once we get this shipment in we will be running non-stop to catch up on back ordered items.
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated.
Let us preface by boldly stating this is NOT a universal product, but rather handcrafted to fit the Volkswagen MK7 Golf R accurately and specifically. Isn’t that such a refreshing statement? Gone are the days of “universal” parts that yield lackluster results.
- Installation Guide
- aerofabb® Side Splitters
- Stainless Torx Hardware
GOOD TO KNOWS!
- Fits Year 2022 (U.S. Market)
- Designed/Manufactured In-House via CAD/CNC Machining
- Durable Matte Black Surface Finish
- Chamfered Edge Profile
- Superior Edge Finish
- Precise Fitment
- Pre-drilled Mounting Holes
- Recessed Jack Arrow Alignment Pockets
- Precise cut-outs for Jack Point access
- Mounts to underside of Factory Side Skirts
- Does NOT fit with Factory Optioned Splash Guards
- Does NOT require removal of Factory Side Skirts to install
Hidden behind their photos
Its all in the details up close... Don't be fooled by inferior COPIES on the market made from lesser materials like aluminum which requires inconsistent paint or powder coating that WILL crease and chip, or even low grade plastics with subpar surface textures and edge finishes. Nothing beats the original!
Don't get it twisted, literally...
There's a reason we don't use metal! Pure Aluminum and/or Aluminum Composite panels, also known as ACM "Sign Making Material" (Polymetal, Alubond, Dibond, Alumilite, etc). What happens to metal when it bends? What happens to painted or powder coated surfaces when it comes in contact with road debris or if you happen to scrape the roads surface? It twists, creases, or chips under stress and worst of all, it stays like that. Save that wavy bacon for your plate at breakfast!
Side Splitter Construction
The aerofabb® Street Edition Side Splitters are constructed from a durable, U.S. Made, High-Impact Plastic and come in a lightly textured Matte Black Finish. This is the same material we use for our Street Edition Front Splitters! Every set of aerofabb® Side Splitters includes a factory installed logo badge. We then take it a step further by creating a recessed pocket for the badge to mount.
Hassle Free Installation
By utilizing the pre-existing embossed Jack Point arrows located on the bottom of the factory MK8 Golf R Side Skirts, you can align these Extensions in no time. Installs with common hand tools and comes with detailed easy to read instructions. All holes are pre-drilled precisely where they need to be and ready for you to mount using the supplied Stainless Hardware. Factory Side Skirts DO NOT need to be removed for install. These Side Splitters DO NOT fit with Factory Optioned Splash Guards.
- Please refer to our COVID-19 Impact page for price change/shipping delay details.
aerofabb, LLC will accept Returns for items damaged during shipment within 24 hours of delivery. A new replacement item will be sent as a solution.
- If you need to return a damaged item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you purchased. We will respond quickly with instructions on how to return the items from your order.
- Cancelled orders that have not been shipped yet are not eligible for a refund.
- All sales are Final.
- (PRE ORDERS) Product estimated ship date of 6 weeks. Pre-orders cannot be cancelled for any reason.
- Most products have an up to date Lead Time (the time is takes to get a product ready BEFORE shipping) listed in the product description. aerofabb products are in very high demand and we fulfill hundreds on a weekly basis. This lead time allows us to work down the list of orders from oldest to newest and is NOT the time it takes to actually manufacture your product. We try our very best to beat these times when possible.
- (ALL SHIPMENTS) When you place an order, estimated shipping costs and delivery dates will be based on parcel service at the time of purchase. Lead times will need to be factored into the estimated delivery date. (Displayed Lead Time + Parcel Service Delivery Date)
- (INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS) aerofabb, LLC is not responsible for Customs Import Fees of any kind upon delivery of a product(s) to the end user.
- Funds WILL NOT be refunded for any shipment that is rejected by the customer. (customs, change of address, etc.)
- Product pricing is displayed in USD (United States Dollar)
- PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.