Comp Series | Skid Pucks (Universal)
Product estimated ship date of 6 weeks. Order cannot be cancelled for any reason.
PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT.
No matter what brand Front Splitter you are running for any make or model, our universal skid pucks feature a low drag NACA profile and help protect your front splitter blade from making contact with the asphalt which can cause unwanted wear.
- Sold in pairs of X2 (Aluminum or Titanium)
- Black zinc plated countersunk stainless steel bolts
GOOD TO KNOWS!
- Universal Fitment / DIY
- 4.5" x 0.7" x 0.375" (LxWxH)
- Protect the underside of your front splitter
- Designed/Manufactured In-House via CAD/CNC Machining
- Raw Finish
Skid Puck Construction
The aerofabb universal skid pucks are constructed from your choice of .375" 6061 Aluminum or Gr 5 .375" Titanium. Mounting holes are pre-threaded M6-1 and comes with M6X18mm Black Zinc plated stainless steel countersunk bolts.
Hassle Free Installation (ALSO UNIVERSAL)
By utilizing the pre-existing holes on your Competition Series Front Splitter, you can install in no time. Simply thread in the provided bolts and you are done!
- Please refer to our COVID-19 Impact page for price change/shipping delay details.
aerofabb, LLC will accept Returns for items damaged during shipment within 24 hours of delivery. A new replacement item will be sent as a solution.
- If you need to return a damaged item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you purchased. We will respond quickly with instructions on how to return the items from your order.
- Cancelled orders that have not been shipped yet are not eligible for a refund.
- All sales are Final.
- (PRE ORDERS) Product estimated ship date of 6 weeks. Pre-orders cannot be cancelled for any reason.
- Most products have an up to date Lead Time (the time is takes to get a product ready BEFORE shipping) listed in the product description. aerofabb products are in very high demand and we fulfill hundreds on a weekly basis. This lead time allows us to work down the list of orders from oldest to newest and is NOT the time it takes to actually manufacture your product. We try our very best to beat these times when possible.
- (ALL SHIPMENTS) When you place an order, estimated shipping costs and delivery dates will be based on parcel service at the time of purchase. Lead times will need to be factored into the estimated delivery date. (Displayed Lead Time + Parcel Service Delivery Date)
- (INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS) aerofabb, LLC is not responsible for Customs Import Fees of any kind upon delivery of a product(s) to the end user.
- Funds WILL NOT be refunded for any shipment that is rejected by the customer. (customs, change of address, etc.)
- Product pricing is displayed in USD (United States Dollar)
- PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.