PLEASE ALLOW UP TO A 2.5 WEEK LEAD TIME
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated.
Let us preface by boldly stating this is NOT a universal product, but rather handcrafted to fit the Volkswagen MK8 GTI accurately and specifically. Isn’t that such a refreshing statement? Gone are the days of “universal” parts that yield lackluster results.
- Installation Guide
- aerofabb® Front Splitter
- aerobrace™ (Reinforcement Brace)
- aerofabb® Mounting Spacers
- Stainless Hardware
GOOD TO KNOWS!
- Fits Year 2022(U.S. Market)
- Designed/Manufactured In-House via CAD/CNC Machining
- Chamfered Edge Profile
- Superior Edge Finish
- Durable Matte Black Surface Finish
- Precise Fitment
- Pre-drilled Mounting Holes
- Pre-drilled Alignment Holes
- Pre-installed threaded brass inserts
- 3D Machined aerofabb® Mounting Spacers
- Ridged Performance
- Speed Tested 140mph +
We Are Innovators
In addition to our robust material choice, we are the first to implement an innovative Reinforcement Brace with our Street Edition Front Splitter offerings, the aerobrace™. The purpose of this Splitter/Vehicle specific Brace is to evenly distribute load and boost rigidity when generating higher levels of negative lift or even when driving during harsh weather conditions. aerofabb® is currently the only company to offer this near plug and play solution.
The MK8 GTI is prone to Splash Tray failures when an after market Splitter is fitted. Many other Front Splitters currently offered for the Golf market simply fasten to the notoriously weak Splash Tray and nothing else. This approach while simple, results in the failure of mounting points, Splash Tray, or both. Our Front Splitter and one of a kind aerobrace™ combination has proven its performance over our competitors.
Hidden behind their photos
Its all in the details up close... Don't be fooled by inferior COPIES on the market made from lesser materials like aluminum which requires inconsistent paint or powder coating that WILL crease and chip, or even low grade plastics with subpar surface textures and edge finishes. Nothing beats the original!
Don't get it twisted, literally...
There's a reason we don't use metal! Pure Aluminum and/or Aluminum Composite panels, also known as ACM "Sign Making Material" (Polymetal, Alubond, Dibond, Alumilite, etc). What happens to metal when it bends? What happens to painted or powder coated surfaces when it comes in contact with road debris or if you happen to scrape the roads surface? It twists, creases, or chips under stress and worst of all, it stays like that. Save that wavy bacon for your plate at breakfast!
The aerofabb® V2 Street Edition Front Wind Splitter is constructed from a U.S. Made, High-Impact Plastic and comes in a durable, lightly textured, Matte Black Finish. Every aerofabb® Front Wind Splitter includes a factory installed logo badge. We then take it a step further by creating a recessed pocket for the badge to mount.
Hassle Free Installation
By utilizing some pre-existing holes located on the factory MK8 GTI Front Bumper, you can align our Splitter quickly and without worry. No need to spend time fussing with clamps, measurements, or your markings for a less than decent alignment. We took the time to make it perfect so you don't have to.
Installs with common hand tools and comes with detailed easy to read instructions. All holes are pre-drilled precisely where they need to be and ready for you to mount using the supplied stainless hardware.
- Please refer to our COVID-19 Impact page for price change/shipping delay details.
aerofabb, LLC will accept Returns for items damaged during shipment within 24 hours of delivery. A new replacement item will be sent as a solution.
- If you need to return a damaged item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you purchased. We will respond quickly with instructions on how to return the items from your order.
- Cancelled orders that have not been shipped yet are not eligible for a refund.
- All sales are Final.
- (PRE ORDERS) Product estimated ship date of 6 weeks. Pre-orders cannot be cancelled for any reason.
- Most products have an up to date Lead Time (the time is takes to get a product ready BEFORE shipping) listed in the product description. aerofabb products are in very high demand and we fulfill hundreds on a weekly basis. This lead time allows us to work down the list of orders from oldest to newest and is NOT the time it takes to actually manufacture your product. We try our very best to beat these times when possible.
- (ALL SHIPMENTS) When you place an order, estimated shipping costs and delivery dates will be based on parcel service at the time of purchase. Lead times will need to be factored into the estimated delivery date. (Displayed Lead Time + Parcel Service Delivery Date)
- (INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS) aerofabb, LLC is not responsible for Customs Import Fees of any kind upon delivery of a product(s) to the end user.
- Funds WILL NOT be refunded for any shipment that is rejected by the customer. (customs, change of address, etc.)
- Product pricing is displayed in USD (United States Dollar)
- PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.