Product estimated ship date of 6 weeks. Order cannot be cancelled for any reason.
AERO THAT WORKS.
These front splitter cooling ducts feed both the oil pan and transmission casing with high velocity air to aid in maintaining lower operating temperatures experienced during competitive driving. The leading mouths of the cooling ducts are also milled into the splitter blade for an ideal surface transition. We recommend combining these ducts with our Rearward Tray for increased functionality.
- Transmission and Oil Pan Cooling Ducts
- Stainless Steel Hardware
GOOD TO KNOWS!
- CFD Optimized
- Designed/Manufactured In-House via CAD/CNC Manufacturing
- Precise Fitment
- Raw finish
Cooling Duct Construction
The aerofabb front splitter cooling ducts are constructed from lightweight 5052 aluminum. Finish type is raw (no coating).
Hassle Free Installation
By utilizing the pre-existing holes and recessed pockets on Competition Series Front Splitter, you can install in minutes.
- Please refer to our COVID-19 Impact page for price change/shipping delay details.
aerofabb, LLC will accept Returns for items damaged during shipment within 24 hours of delivery. A new replacement item will be sent as a solution.
- If you need to return a damaged item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you purchased. We will respond quickly with instructions on how to return the items from your order.
- Cancelled orders that have not been shipped yet are not eligible for a refund.
- All sales are Final.
- (PRE ORDERS) Product estimated ship date of 6 weeks. Pre-orders cannot be cancelled for any reason.
- Most products have an up to date Lead Time (the time is takes to get a product ready BEFORE shipping) listed in the product description. aerofabb products are in very high demand and we fulfill hundreds on a weekly basis. This lead time allows us to work down the list of orders from oldest to newest and is NOT the time it takes to actually manufacture your product. We try our very best to beat these times when possible.
- (ALL SHIPMENTS) When you place an order, estimated shipping costs and delivery dates will be based on parcel service at the time of purchase. Lead times will need to be factored into the estimated delivery date. (Displayed Lead Time + Parcel Service Delivery Date)
- (INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS) aerofabb, LLC is not responsible for Customs Import Fees of any kind upon delivery of a product(s) to the end user.
- Funds WILL NOT be refunded for any shipment that is rejected by the customer. (customs, change of address, etc.)
- Product pricing is displayed in USD (United States Dollar)
- PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.