PLEASE ALLOW UP TO A 1-8 BUSINESS DAY LEAD TIME
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated.
Let us preface by boldly stating this is NOT a universal product, but rather handcrafted to fit the Volkswagen MK7 GTI accurately and specifically. Isn’t that such a refreshing statement? Gone are the days of “universal” parts that yield lackluster results.
- Installation Guide
- aerofabb® Front Chin Spoiler
- Stainless Hardware
GOOD TO KNOWS!
- Fits Years 2015-2017(U.S. Market)
- Designed/Manufactured In-House via CAD/CNC Machining
- Chamfered Edge Profile
- Superior Edge Finish
- Durable Matte Black Surface Finish
- Precise Fitment
- Pre-drilled Mounting Holes
- Pre-drilled Alignment Holes
- Ridged Performance
- Front Bumper removal NOT required
We Are Innovators
In addition to our robust material choice, we at aerofabb® are proud to offer the first subtle "OEM Plus Style" add-on that simply fills in-between the two Factory Left and Right lower Spoiler Trim pieces located on the VW MK7 GTI Front Bumper. This is similar to the previous generation MK6 GTI European Market Option.
Enhance the front end aesthetics of your MK7 GTI with this sleek and well designed "OEM Plus Style" add-on.
Hidden behind their photos
Its all in the details up close... Don't be fooled by inferior COPIES on the market made from lesser materials like aluminum which requires inconsistent paint or powder coating that WILL crease and chip, or even low grade plastics with subpar surface textures and edge finishes. Nothing beats the original!
Don't get it twisted, literally...
There's a reason we don't use metal! Pure Aluminum and/or Aluminum Composite panels, also known as ACM "Sign Making Material" (Polymetal, Alubond, Dibond, Alumilite, etc). What happens to metal when it bends? What happens to painted or powder coated surfaces when it comes in contact with road debris or if you happen to scrape the roads surface? It twists, creases, or chips under stress and worst of all, it stays like that. Save that wavy bacon for your plate at breakfast!
Chin Spoiler Construction
The aerofabb® Street Edition Front Chin Spoiler is constructed from a U.S. Made, High-Impact Plastic and comes in a durable, lightly textured, Matte Black Finish. Every aerofabb® Front Chin Spoiler includes a factory installed logo badge. We then take it a step further by creating a recessed pocket for the badge to mount.
Hassle Free Installation
Front Bumper removal is NOT required! By utilizing some pre-existing holes located on the factory MK7 GTI Front Bumper, you can align our Front Chin Spoiler quickly and without worry. No need to spend time fussing with clamps, measurements, or your markings for a less than decent alignment. We took the time to make it perfect so you don't have to.
Installs with common hand tools and comes with detailed easy to read instructions. All holes are pre-drilled precisely where they need to be and ready for you to mount using the supplied stainless hardware.
- Please refer to our COVID-19 Impact page for price change/shipping delay details.
aerofabb, LLC will accept Returns for items damaged during shipment within 24 hours of delivery. A new replacement item will be sent as a solution.
- If you need to return a damaged item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you purchased. We will respond quickly with instructions on how to return the items from your order.
- Cancelled orders that have not been shipped yet are not eligible for a refund.
- All sales are Final.
- (PRE ORDERS) Product estimated ship date of 6 weeks. Pre-orders cannot be cancelled for any reason.
- Most products have an up to date Lead Time (the time is takes to get a product ready BEFORE shipping) listed in the product description. aerofabb products are in very high demand and we fulfill hundreds on a weekly basis. This lead time allows us to work down the list of orders from oldest to newest and is NOT the time it takes to actually manufacture your product. We try our very best to beat these times when possible.
- (ALL SHIPMENTS) When you place an order, estimated shipping costs and delivery dates will be based on parcel service at the time of purchase. Lead times will need to be factored into the estimated delivery date. (Displayed Lead Time + Parcel Service Delivery Date)
- (INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS) aerofabb, LLC is not responsible for Customs Import Fees of any kind upon delivery of a product(s) to the end user.
- Funds WILL NOT be refunded for any shipment that is rejected by the customer. (customs, change of address, etc.)
- Product pricing is displayed in USD (United States Dollar)
- PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.